The open application period for this funding opportunity has ended. Please check back soon for other opportunities that may be of interest to you.
Travel Grant Opportunity
NASA EPSCoR Technical Interchange Meeting
Informed by Nature: A Workshop on Biomimicry and Aerospace
August 2-4, 2016, Ohio Aerospace Institute, 22800 Cedar Point Road, Cleveland, OH
A groundbreaking multi-day event including a series of technical talks, panel discussions, and site visits that highlight new approaches to developing enabling technologies for aerospace applications. Speakers will include experts, innovators, and disruptive thinkers from academia, industry and government.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Materials Processing and Structures Inspired by Nature
- Human Survivability and Persistence of Life in Hostile Environments
- Guidance & Navigation, Communications and Swarm Dynamics
- Novel Propulsion and Sustainable Energy Conversion Concepts
- Biomimetic Technologies for Surface Mobility and Operations
Please submit a one-page abstract (~ 500 words) by April 1, 2016 via email to: Al Hepp (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Peter Niewiarowski (email@example.com). Content from the meeting as ppt’s and/or pdf’s posted on a publicly-available website.
Meeting Registration, Apply for Travel Grant, and More Information Coming Soon! Subscribe to our SSPO/EPSCoR Weekly to receive further information.