It’s all about building research infrastructure.
- Contribute to and promote the development of research capability in NASA EPSCoR jurisdictions in areas of strategic importance to the NASA mission;
- Improve the capabilities of the NASA EPSCoR jurisdictions to gain support from sources outside the NASA EPSCoR program;
- Develop partnerships among NASA research assets, academic institutions, and industry; and
- Contribute to the overall research infrastructure, science and technology capabilities, higher education, and economic development of the jurisdiction.
- NASA EPSCoR CAN
- Announced late spring every other year
- Letter of Intent due late summer
- Applications due in the fall
- NASA EPSCoR Travel and Workshop
- NASA EPSCoR RID Seed Grant
- Announced in late winter and applications due in the spring